The name is given Aida Amyrah. You can call me Aida or Amyrah
(home name). Following the year 2020, I'm unofficially 19 lmao. I'm Kolej
Vokasional Balik Pulau senior student in Database and Web Application Diploma.
Yes, I am mentally dying rn lmao. I kinda love sports because I want my body
stays healthy and strong. But, sometimes I feel really lazy too pft. I used to
be a taekwondo fighter but I've 'stopped' because of some problems. For now, I
will join any sports that my college has organized like long jump, petanque and
volleyball (I just learned this game this year). I don't play netball eventho
I'm quite tall (174 cm / 5' 7) because I just don't like it.
You must be wondering why suddenly I'm into blogs. I started
blogging in 2011 when I was 10 years old. In 2017, I stopped writing and
updating my blog because in that year I had moved to the Kolej Vokasional Balik
Pulau. If you already know who I am, then you would know social media
platforms I've created - from Facebook to Twitter to Instagram. So, why not if
I try blogging again? So here it is! I want to share everything that I can like
my trips, events, my adventure with my buddies and others.
In case
you're starting to know me, here are links to my social media accounts where
you can follow up what I do most of the days. I post random thoughts and
feelings. Don't follow me if you find this kinda disturbing or annoying.
Twitter: @aidaamyrah
Instagram: @aidaamyrah

No comments:
Post a Comment